Notes Courtesy of the Arizona Diamondbacks
· 6-0 in “win-or-go home” playoff games @ Chase Field.
· First win by a NL Wild Card home team since 2013 (Pittsburgh).
· First NL host Wild Card team to score since the Pirates in the seventh inning in 2013 vs. Reds.
· ROBBIE RAY: Has 3 career relief appearances (last: Sept. 27, 2014 vs. Twins).
· Scored in the first 3 innings of a game for the second time (also: 2001 World Series Game 6 vs. Yankees; 1 in the first and 3 in the second, 8 in the third and 3 in the fourth).
· Collected 5 hits in an inning for the first time in the postseason since 2011 NLDS Game 3 vs. Brewers (5 hits in the fifth inning).
· The 3 runs in the first inning were the second most in club history in the initial frame, behind only the 2011 NLDS Game 4 vs. Brewers (5 runs).
· Second time the D-backs No. 1-2 hitters produced 3-hit efforts (also: 2001 World Series Game 6 vs. Yankees [Tony Womack and Danny Bautista]).
· Club record 4 triples in a postseason game and first since Boston Americans in 1903 World Series Game 8 @ Pittsburgh (5 triples).
· 17 hits rank second most in the postseason behind only 22 in 2001 World Series Game 6 vs. Yankees.
· 11 runs scored tied for second most in a postseason game (also: 11 in 2001 NLCS Game 4 @ Braves).
· PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT: Third career postseason home run, third most in club history behind Chris Young (5) and Luis Gonzalez (4) … 8 RBI are tied for third most in club history (also: Danny Bautista, Matt Williams and Young).
· KETEL MARTE: First D-back with 2 triples in a postseason game, and first since the Phillies’ Mariano Duncan in 1993 NLCS Game 3 @ Braves.
· DANIEL DESCALSO: Third career postseason home run.
· ARCHIE BRADLEY: Fifth triple by a pitcher (first by a reliever) in postseason history (last: Dontrelle Willis in 2003 NLDS Game vs. Giants) … other pitchers: Tom Glavine (1996), Dutch Ruether (1919) and Cy Young (1903).
· JAKE LAMB: 4 hits tie the club postseason record (also: Reggie Sanders in Game 6 of the 2001 World Series vs. Yankees).